January 31, 2013

What's for dinner? Crockpot Pork Chops with mashed potatoes

Lindsay here!  Aren't you proud of me for posting so much this week?  I feel productive.  :)

This recipe has been in my monthly meal rotation for almost a year now.  It's delish and incredibly easy.  The gravy created in the crockpot is heavenly, too!  I love the way my house smells when I cook these chops.  

I threw my *frozen* pork chops in the crockpot about noon and they were ready by 5.  Awesome, right?!

I've made a few changes to the original recipe...I guess I could technically call it my own!  But I only changed the mashed potatoes.  Does that count?  I guess I should create an actual recipe for my mashed potatoes.  It's always a 'throw and go' dish with plenty of taste testing.  And I'm never hungry when it's time to eat dinner.   hmm...

I hope you enjoy this as much as we have!  Happy Thursday!


Crockpot Pork chops with Mashed Potatoes