January 29, 2013

Hi.  My name is Luke.  Remember me?


 If you don't remember me, it's because Mama hasn't posted my picture on our blog since July.  I imagine you were concerned.  Rest assured, I'm ok.  

Mama told me I needed a New Year's Resolution.  So here it is.  To start blogging.  Since Mama never has time to do it, I'll help her out.  We'll address the typing/spelling issue later.  Spell check is my frend.  oops.  

I'm going to start where she left off.  Little photogging happened in August.  It's Texas.  In August. Why would we want pictures of our heads in the freezer?

So...September, it is!

Mama and Daddy went to New York City in September.  Oh, here comes Mama.  I'll let her tell you about the trip!

Hello blog readers!  Sorry for my absence.  It seems my son is more than excited to pick up my slack!
 
 
9/11 Memorial - There are two of these pools.  Both are within the footprint of the original tower.  Very humbling.
Loeb Boathouse in Central Park.  Did you really think we could visit New York and NOT find boats?


Brooklyn Bridge

Jake was very excited to take me rowing.  Again...we couldn't visit a new city and NOT find boats! :)















And that was our trip to NYC!  There were lots of great friends, restaurants, museums, parks and coffee dispersed between these pictures...but I didn't want to enjoy those from behind a lens.  :)



Luke here.  I visited "Papa Boat" in September, too!   Can you see where he got his name?



Fun times at FWBC with Papa Boat!




















I'll bookend this post with pictures of me.  I'm the author.  I can do that.  

About to help Daddy mow the grass!