January 29, 2013

October and November

Hello, again!  It's Luke.  See that title?  That's right.  Two months in one post.  Brace yourself.

Mama was camera happy that day.  She said she took 100 pictures to get this one.  Yikes.  Glad she has patience!

Happy Halloween!  Yoda and Luke Skywalker at your service.

I don't remember much about this picture.  Maybe it was the blood rushing to my head...

I remember this one!  Playing on the "tractor" at the Farm! I can't get enough of that place....

Look at that cute kid!  Oh yeah, Mama and Daddy look nice too.

Mama and Daddy's favorite place.  College Station, Texas.  They love to watch this dude named Johnny Football.  Have yall heard of him?  Me neither.
I ran around with my cousin, Reese, the whole weekend.  She's class of '32.  Keep an eye out for her.

Mowing day!  I love mowing day.  The headgear does a number on my hair but I suppose that's what a brush is for.




 And another post ended with my smiling mug.  Happy Tuesday!