January 29, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like...

ME!!
 

I mean Christmas.  It's beginning to look a lot like C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S! I wore my Santa jammies just for you.  Don't you feel special? 
 


The month of December started out with a big BANG for Papa Boat's 60th birthday.  Did I say 60?  Surely that's not right.  Is that why his hair looks different than mine?
Happy Birthday Papa Boat!
 



Mama, Daddy and Happy took me to the Northpark Train Exhibit.  Oh, how I love trains.  But as you can see, my eye immediately went to the tiny tractor.  You can take the boy out of the country...


 Are those Jelly Bellies?  I think so.  I'd let Mama comment on this picture, but she said blogger might delete the post if she did.  So here's my comment: YUM.


 MERRY CHRISTMAS!  I got the coolest stuff that morning!  New chalk board...
 New electric four wheeler...

 New gas powered four wheeler... (Mama and Daddy say this one is really for when I'm older)

 and SNOW!!  Christmas afternoon was a snow-blowing, below freezing mess.  But it sure was fun!





So long, blog readers!  Until next time!