Luke here! I'm so excited I made it to my January post. January was
super fun. I went to Fort Worth TWICE!! Did you hear that? I'll say it
again for the people in the back. TWICE! Loved it.
The first trip was for the Fort Worth Train Exhibit with Papa Boat. Mama forgot her camera. Boooo.
So...on to the second trip to Fort Worth! We took Papa Boat to the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo. Why not "rodeo"? I'm so glad you asked. Don't ask Mama about it, though. She gets a really bad look on her face. She misread the tickets. Mama thought our tickets were for 2pm but they were for the 10am rodeo. Oops. I told her I still loved her.
So we toured the Stock Show with all the tractors, pigs, cows, sheep, horses, etc.
But my favorite part was the Science Museum! See that clear rocket on the table? There's air blowing underneath. So you can put things inside the rocket and watch them...
FLY!!!! WOAH!!!
See? It's not just for kids, people.
Guess what we found in the Dino Exhibit? A PAWPAW-SAURUS! Fitting, right? I thought so.
And, of course, trains. If there's a train within five miles, I'm going to find it. And tell you about it.
Oh it's a special day. I'm signing off with TWO pictures of me.
I should probably tell you to expect my next post at the end of February.
Lots to do between now and then!

