May and June will forever be referred to as the "Months of Papa Boat". Once we found out he was moving to Tonga on July 1st, we spent as much time as we could with him!
So...on to May!
| I'm not sure this even needs a caption. Maybe it should be part of a "caption contest". Mama wanted me to tell everyone that I went to Walmart looking like this. Needless to say, I fit right in! |
| CATFISH! CATFISH! Happy and Mama caught these two monsters AT THE SAME TIME! Now, I love to kiss the fish I catch, but I had to draw the line when they stood taller than me. |
![]() |
| Off to church! Handsome fellas! |
| One of the last moments on Papa Boat's boat. Heh that sounds funny. I'm not one to fall asleep on the job, but MAN it was so peaceful! I voluntold Daddy to drive the rest of the way back. |
| Flight simulators with Papa Boat are a regular occurrence at his house :) |
The rest of these pictures were taken in Salado over Memorial Day Weekend. We were celebrating a beloved soul and many heroes in the family...and finally got the entire family together!
| Salado Creek is my FAVORITE! |
| ...it's their favorite too :) |
| Papa Boat with his sisters and cousins from around Texas |
| Relaxing by the pool while Papa Boat's cousins grilled burgers and dogs! |
| He's one of a kind ain't he, folks?? One. Of. A. Kind! |
| It was a great day for some golf with the men. I think I need some shorter clubs, though. |
| Raise the flag! |
| We love golf! |
| Me and Daddy at Salado Creek...my favorite! Did I already mention that? |
| Posing at the family plots in Salado cemetery. Lots of history here, folks! |
| I love you Papa Boat! |
| We miss you Grandpa! Thank you for serving our country! |
| Mama has some cute pictures like this when she was little...so she made me recreate them! |
| Grandpa with some of the kiddos :) |
Next stop - JUNE! Stay tuned folks.
Luke Duke - out.

No comments:
Post a Comment