July 08, 2013

Joyous June

Luke, again!  I say June was joyous because I went to see Papa Boat every weekend.  We had LOTS of fun!  I wish it could have lasted longer but now he's on a grand adventure in the South Pacific!


Philip and I made a trip to Ham's Orchard one morning for some yummy peach ice cream. This is our favorite climbing fence, too

Best Buds!
YAY Ham's is our FAVORITE!

Open wide, Mom!

Another ride on Papa Boat's boat. The last one, indeed. :(

Going away party for Papa Boat.  Bittersweet!

Daddy, you're not doing it right!

I know this is Hudson's birthday, but can I take this home?

We love the Poppin' Johnny!

Here, fishy fishy fishy.

My first catch of the day...followed by the BIGGEST catch of the day!

Woah!  Why is his mouth so big!?

I love using binoculars.  Daddy looks so "faw away"!  He didn't tell me I had them backwards.

Until next time, my friends.
Love, Luke Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment