May 09, 2013

April Adventures!

Luke, here!  I almost titled this "April Showers"...then I realized April didn't live up to its name.  Where was all the rain? Maybe it was with all the warm temperatures, ie. Mexico.  Seriously, I heard someone say "Go home, Texas.  You're drunk".  Daddy and Mama thought it was very appropriate.  I don't know what that means but we'll go with it.  :)

Guess what?  April was BUSY!  My birthday, community garden building and Daddy and Mama's anniversary - all in the same month!  Woah.  Slow down.



Daddy and I working in our newly finished community garden.  It's super successful so far!  I can't wait to sample the goods :)

I CAUGHT A FISH!!! I CAUGHT A FISH!!!

Fishes need kisses too, right?

Evidence of Prank #2.  You guessed it! Baby powder, baby!

Prank #2 - continued.  My heater was just too pretty.  Now it smells good, too!

Prank #2 - continued.  I thought my train table needed some snow.  It's only normal to dream of snow on a hot, Texas day...right?

Happy 6th Anniversary to my Daddy and Mama!  They've been together for TEN WHOLE YEARS! 

Our teeny fig tree needed some decoration on my birthday.

TRACTOR! Ride? Ride? Ride? Ride? Ride?

My new cowboy hat is so awesome.  I even take it 'fishing'.

This bubble mower is so much fun!  Mama says the yard looks so much better when I mow it.  Maybe Daddy should pay me...

We worked on Mama's truck, too.  Now I really think I should get paid for all my help!

See that hat?  It's Daddy's.  What is a reasonable amount of time before stealing it?

THE ZOO!!!  Oh good gravy, I love the zoo.  Mama said it's becoming a tradition to go to the zoo on my birthday.  Sounds GREAT to me!

"Hey, hey, pretty lady.  This kitty says 'meow'.  I love kitties.  Want to help me take it home?"

"BIG KITTY!!!!  On a rock!"

Luke Duke - Master Chef of Nevada.  Can I make you a hot dog?

April came and went REALLY fast.  Let's hope May doesn't get away from us too.  With Mama's Birthday, Mother's Day and Memorial Day (that's a mouthful) its sure to be exciting!  See you soon!
-Luke Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment