April 14, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!

Did you know my birthday is tomorrow?  I'll be TWO!  Don't ask me why Mama had my party yesterday.  You'll have to talk to her about that...

What a great party!  Sun shining, nice breeze, warm temperatures...perfect day for outdoor FUN!

Here's a recap:

Cupcakes! YUM

Thanks to Lee and Tomi for coming to my party!

LOVE my new hat from PawPaw Tractor and Mama T

A gathering would not be complete without a tractor ride...

My Happy!!  See where she gets her name?

If Max had his hat, we would all match!

Let me show you how to do this...

Just a few more sprinkles and my masterpiece will be complete!

Look at those pretty ladies!

Pretty much sums up the party: cupcake face, hat and bubbles

My buddy Cash and his Mimi!

Ready....BUBBLES!!!!

Daddy and PawPaw playing keep-away with William

I love my new hat and froggie boots!

Yaya and Evie - say CHEESE!

See?  Everyone needs a good hat.  Max needs TWO!

Happy Birthday to ME!

Levi: THE COW NEEDS A CUPCAKE!!!!

Do you know these people?







And that's the end to my birthday bash!  Thanks to everyone that came to party.  I had a GREAT time!  I hope you did too!



No comments:

Post a Comment