April 04, 2013

March Madness

Hi everybody! Luke, here.  Now that we've entered April (and we're past April Fools Day), it's time for an update!
I love tractor keys.  I love to take them with me wherever I go.  Have you ever hid a set of important keys from your parents?  Try it and watch 'the scramble'.  Take pictures if you can.  You'll want evidence of your first prank.

Hi Dad!  How was your day?  Do you see my gardening glove?  Do you see it?  Do ya?

I'm surprised our house didn't blow away in March.  I thought the Big Bad Wolf was in our pasture every day.  But Mama said he's just in my story books.  So I decided it was safe to fly my kite. 

See that?  I'm bigger than Philip. Write it down, take a picture.  It will only happen once.

I LOVE Pawpaw's straw hat.  I love it so much, I slept with it. 

See?  Told ya.  I love it.  And I love tractors.  What more could a boy need?



I wish I could take credit for this prank.  Mama and Daddy have never laughed so hard!

Did you know the Farm has everything a kid could need?  Even an elevated play ground.  Just mind the edge.  That first step is a doozy.
I took my cousins to this indoor playground called "Jump Mania".  And boy did we.  The slides were our favorite, though.  Clearly. 



"Hey Pawpaw, bait me."


Fishing with my Daddy is so fun! Especially in my pj's and boots!


The fish weren't biting so Pawpaw took me for a ride.  "If you sit on this chair, you can ride like the Pope!"
Did you know I have several ponds at my house?  I can't figure out why the fish aren't biting...
More concrete fishin'.  Still no luck.
Happy Easter! Did you know Jesus died for you and then came back from the dead on Easter?  Fun fact!


That's all for now!  March Madness definitely lived up to the name.  Until next time!
-Luke Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment