March 08, 2013

February fun

Luke, here!  I may have teased you a little too soon.  Mommy is not ready to reveal the completed work on the yard.  She says its because it's not totally done, yet.  Apparently we have more pine straw to lay and a new garden to install this weekend.  Woah!  Sounds like work.  Maybe I should call in sick. 

However, I can tell you about the rest of my February fun!

February Fun #1: Mommy joined a MOPS group this month.  Every other Wednesday, I get 3 hours of playtime with my buddies!

February Fun #2: Valentine's Day!  Mommy used my hand to make lots of Valentine's cards for my grandparents.  Then we went to a playdate with my MOPS buddies and made Valentine's cookies.  Yum!


February Fun #3: Daddy and Mommy went skiing in Angelfire, NM.  They left me at home!  Can you believe that?  The nerve.  But don't cry for me, Argentina.  I had super fun Yaya, Happy and Dan to keep me company.  Thank you!



February Fun #4:  Trying on Daddy's ski gear after they came home.  It fits super well.  I think I'll steal it and go with them next year.  

 

Talk to you at the end of March!
Luke Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment