September 26, 2013

Is it fall yet? August & September...

Luke, here!  Sorry I missed my August deadline.  Places to go, people to see...you know?  Now you get to see the August and September events all together!  Don't judge, I'm only two.



Daddy and I race when he gets home.  My four wheeler is LIGHTNING fast!

Why didn't I know about this sooner?!
Time to paint!  Mama says I look so much older in this picture.  My answer?  Hellooooo ladies...
SWIMMING!!! SWIMMING!!!
Tractor rides with Daddy at sunset.  What could be better?!
 
The Perot Museum had TONS of cool stuff.  Did you know paper blocks could fly?!
Pumpkins at the Arboretum!  Hudson had a heavy one!
 
We love our Yaya!

The pumpkins are so distracting!
   
A bridge over swan pumpkins! Have you ever seen a swan pumpkin?
Here you go!

I make my own rules.  Why would you run through a maze when you could see the world from the top?
 
Want some pumpkins?  They're 'babies'.
Daddy bought me a soccer ball and is teaching me how to play!

Where's my ball?
I haven't quite mastered the rules of soccer :)
"Sugars, Mama!"

Papa Boat came across the world to visit!  I love you, Papa!

"CHICKENS! CHICKENS! CHICKENS!"

I'm going to hug you and squeeze you and kiss you and hold you and love you and snuggle with you forever and ever.

See?  Hugs.

Other people like chickens, too!

Evie's favorite chicken!

Philip was a little concerned but he loosened up!

Feeding her favorite chicken :)

Ruby has one too!

Hey! Why am I in a cage?  Oh yeah...I crawled in there.

Next stop - Halloween and Daddy's birthday!  To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment